Add Design provide corporate brochure design services to clients throughout the UK. Our step-by-step, on-line drafting service is fast and cost effective, wherever you are located.
From high quality, bespoke design work through to printing and delivery, we will ensure that your corporate identity is effectively represented throughout all of your company literature. We provide a full range of graphic design services for businesses including corporate branding and logo creation and the design of business stationery, leaflets, catalogues and brochures.
Corporate brochure design - click here for prices and to order
Corporate Brochure Design – How We Work
- On receipt of your order you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire to help us understand your requirements. This can be sent through by email or completed over the phone.
- From your brief, our designers will use their creativity and experience, combined with careful research of your industry area to produce a professional, high quality concept draft. This comprises of a cover design and an inside double-page spread to convey the 'feel' of the brochure. This is emailed to you for your review and feedback.
- The 'Concept Drafting' has 3 stages to allow us to hone the overall look and feel of the corporate brochure before creating the complete brochure with all information, text and pictures.
- The 'Main Drafting' stages is when the complete brochure is submitted to you for viewing and content amendments. We will incorporate your changes to produce a second draft.
- At this stage, your corporate brochure designs will be close to completion and should be at the point where you are totally satisfied with them. It is now essential that the design be thoroughly checked for accuracy, before it goes to print.
- Once you have signed off the design, and payment has been made, your finished brochures will be delivered free of charge, anywhere in the UK.
The Importance Of Corporate Brochure Design
In spite of developments in online marketing and electronic mail, there is still an ever-growing need for quality design and print. This is because printed formats such as catalogues and brochures still are one of the most reliable methods of engaging new customers and maintaining a continuous presence with existing ones.
People still like to have something tangible they can touch. In a world full of screenshots and visual imagery, there is nothing better than being able to take your time, leafing through a carefully thought-out, high quality and well designed corporate brochure. A good quality brochure will be passed around too, effectively linking your company with any number of potential clients. With advances in different print formats and paper finishes, it's even easier to stand from your competitors using print material, compared to electronic means such as email marketing.
Why Choose Add Design
Add Design have been assisting companies for many years with their graphic design and print requirements. We regularly work with companies of all sizes, ranging from sole traders to large national firms. Responding to their briefs and advising where necessary, we produce high quality design and print solutions that strongly communicate corporate identity and company values.
Our corporate brochure design and print service is extremely cost effective. The fixed price includes all the design work, high quality printing and delivery throughout the UK. Additional charges only apply if you request extra drafts/designs or if you want to include stock library photographs in your design, which we purchase on your behalf.
Our team of talented and qualified designers are able to produce eye-catching and powerful brochures in line with the brief taken from your completed questionnaire. Their accuracy and attention to detail allows us to produce fantastic company literature, with the minimum of drafts, saving you time and money.